Thursday 10 March 2016

Inspo from vogue


'Bright colour is only half a statement. The randomness brings both innocence and boldness to the look.'

I was flicking through an issue of Vogue on the train home one weekend and OBVIOUSLY i looked through the beauty section. I cam across this page which involved products full of bright colours. I instantly thought of my editorial image that i have to think about designing.

Now that i am focusing on Gay Pride it definitely inspired me to think differently about the way i can incorporate bright colours into my design without just doing the obvious. I love the image of the blown out pink colour around the eye. This was seen on Issey Miyake and i just think the way the product has been applied on the face is so different however it looks so much better that just applying a block of colour. It looks like they have almost blown the colour using a straw or hair dryer or something to make the colour spread around the eye creating different consistencies.

Thinking about how i am going to incorporate colour differently into my design, i want to have a practice with supra and aqua colours and also different products to try out consistencies and applying them with other tools to create a variety of effects.


No comments:

Post a Comment