Saturday 12 March 2016

Moodboard #2 (FINAL)


Taking into consideration the feedback i got from my first moodboard, i wanted to adapt it slightly and make it more specific to my final idea.

From the feedback i understood that i should:

- Focus less on tribes, can be seen as moving away from the term 'rebel'
- Look away from rebel groups (fighters)
- Focus more on gay pride
- Offensive language seen as rebellious, rude gestures, slogans etc.
- Use less make up images, and show images that relate to the research and meaning behind your word and ideas.

Taking all of those things into consideration i wanted to create a moodboard that showed how i wanted to portray my final image. I want the message to be about how homosexuals in the past and still in the present day find it hard to express themselves because they are seen as 'not normal to society'. This is how my word 'rebel' is incorporated, the meaning of how homosexuals are seen as being rebellious and not the norm of society for having different views on sexuality and attraction.

I also want the message to be that the 'gay pride society' are rebelling against these views on homosexuality and they are using rude gestures and expressions to show that, and thats how i want my model to pose in my final image.

I see homosexuality as being something that people hide until they feel like they are strong enough to 'come out' and tell everyone how they really feel. Because of this i wanted to show images that represented how everyone should be seen as a blank canvas and however you decide to paint yourself (portray yourself) shapes the type of person you are and the beliefs you have.

From this moodboard i want people to see that for my final shoot i want to incorporate:
- gay pride flag colours
- white (blank canvas)
- rude gestures (middle fingers)
- strong facial expressions
- stripes of multicolour, represents the pride colours



No comments:

Post a Comment