Monday 8 February 2016

Evaluation of feedback from Digital Image 1

The over all feedback on my first digital image project was very positive however there were a few parts that let me down.

Chris liked my over all images and thought they went well. He liked the way i did my mood board and described what was on it and why. However when placing the final images into the template on InDesign the images appeared a lot darker and they were stretched. I thought i sorted this issue at the time, however i can't have. I will definitely take note of this in future and check with Peter that my images aren't affected when placed in a template.

When Sharon looked over the mark Chris has given and remarked it she scored me lower than Chris because of my blog. There was a lack of posts on research and practice that i had done before the final shoots. I agree with everything that she said as i knew myself i didn't do a lot of blog posts on my digital image blog and lacked A LOT of research. This is something i am trying to improve for digital image 2.

They both mentioned how they can see i have grown in confidence and my knowledge around photography is a lot better after the first brief. I personally think i am a lot more confident now when it comes to photography and setting up the studio etc. The only part i feel that i need to improve on is post production as there is so much you can change in an image using all the different programmes i need a better understanding of how to use them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment