Monday 4 April 2016

Storyboard #1 Feedback





The presentation went really well, i managed to present all my ideas across. I still felt very nervous and it's not something that i feel ok about doing yet, but i think with more practice that will come and i will feel more confident in standing up in front of my class mates and showing them my ideas. The feedback that both Sharon and the class gave me was very helpful in helping me decide how i wanted to shoot my brand image and what i had to do in order to achieve the best photo i could.

These are some of the points that i got from the feedback:

- Create 1 storyboard instead of 4 different ones.
- Focus on the highlight and how you can capture it in a photo using good lighting set ups.
- The idea around the banned ads and making the picture look uncomfortable to the eye is a good idea.
- Sexualised image
- Include the 'Le smoking' style suit jacket to show that it is YSL as that is very iconic for the brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment