Thursday 7 April 2016

Hair chart (EDITORIAL)


This is my hair chart for my editorial shoot with Leah.

I knew that i wanted all the hair off of the face and i wanted it in a bun so that no hairs would be hanging down when i wanted to do different angles during the shoot. Leah did her own hair for this shoot, with a little help from me pinning the bun. She combed it all back into a ponytail in the middle of her head and then twisted the hair around and pinned the bun into place. She also used hairspray to flatten any fly aways around the hair line.

The reason i wanted it out of the face is because i wanted to use a white supra colour on the hairline. I think the contrast of Leah's dark brown hair and the white around the hairline looked really good and gave the effect of a 'halo' around the hairline. I wanted the white to represent a blank canvas, thats why i just kept it around the perimeter of the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment