Friday 8 April 2016

Posing practice before final shoot (Brand)



These are some of the poses i want for my brand image. My brand is YSL and i am incorporating a 'Le Smoking' esq suit jacket into the images. The model will be wearing nothing but the suit jacket which is why i have placed the hands and arms in positions that will hide revealing parts so that the model feels more comfortable. I wanted to do this to incorporate my word 'rebel' into my brand advertisement. The nudity and awkward feeling it gives the viewer is how i wanted the word rebel to be brought into my image.

I much prefer the images that the face is side on and angled, this way the highlight that i put on (which is what i am advertising) will glow and look it's best. For composition i want to get almost the full suit jacket in, but cut off the bottom of it, this way you take note of the jacket as that's important and iconic for YSL. The lighting is going to be very similar with a black background. The lighting set up is the same as the editorial image, 2 softboxes with white poly boards to reflect and a beauty dish above the model.


No comments:

Post a Comment