Tuesday 5 April 2016

Storyboard #2 (FINAL)



This is my final storyboard for my brand inspired image. I have merged the four storyboards that i created to start with into 1 storyboard choosing my favourite images from each of them and putting them into one board.

My story board consists of images about YSL beauty ads to show the sort of make up they have in their advertisements. All the make up is very natural including maybe one or two key aspects whether that is the products that they are advertising or the colours of the collection.

There are also images on 'highlight' and 'dewy skin'. My product is touche eclat so i wanted the make up to focus on highlighted skin and show that in my final image using different lighting set ups.

From doing research on the brand the most iconic part of YSL is their 'Le Smoking' suit that brought masculinity to female clothing. I wanted to incorporate this into my image and final look and i love masculine clothing & i think it looks very sensual when it looks like women are wearing mens clothes and thats the image i wanted to go for.

The sensual side of it was found by looking at banned ads from YSL and the majority of the ads included nudity, so i knew thats what i wanted to include in my image so that the person viewing it felt almost uncomfortable with the nudity to advertise the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment