Monday 11 April 2016

What i changed in post production (BRAND)



To edit the photos of AJ for my YSL brief i used photoshop. I find photoshop quite difficult to use however to help me i used the information i learnt last term on the first brief and also some of the skills that Peter has taught us in lessons. For other things that i wanted to change that i had no idea about doing i turned to youtube and that helped a lot with step by step tutorials on how to use certain tools.

These are some of the tools that i used:
- Spot healing tool: I used this on areas that i wanted to smooth out, whether there was a blemish, spot or pigmentation issues or redness. I also used this on the eyelid to get rid of the creasing that had happened from concealer on the eyelid.
- Contrast +20
- Curves tool: I used this tool to get the black of the background a lot darker. I picked up the dropper tool and clicked it onto the darkest black area and it made the whole background that colour.
- Sharpen tool: I used this to make the highlight on her cheekbone, nose and brow stand out more.


This is the final image after i put it into the template on InDesign, i used the white full YSL logo and the image of the Touche Eclat as that is the product i based my shoot around. I found it quite difficult to get in right in the template as the image was a different size to the proportions of the template, Peter helped me to fit it into the frame properly without distorting the image at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment